This is a stylish, bike-themed specimen of humankind's most useful tool: the bandana.
22" size works as a no-sew face covering during the coronavirus crisis.
Featuring a monochromatic hand-drawn image of Walnut's beautiful poster by Jim Golden, this 22" square bandana shows the bike front and center.
The Red is a classic bandana red — and incidentally makes a handy flag for large loads, for your next trip to the hardware store.
The Navy Blue scratches our architecture itch, looking just like an architectural blueprint, while also having a classic, clean and nautical look.
Dark Brownimitates the color of leather and won't show stains.
Black is the most ultimate versatile color and won't show stains.
The design is screenprinted on one side of the fabric (the back side is blank).
Top 10 Uses for a Bandana:
10. Rag for sweat, clean-ups, runny noses
9. Head cover for protecting hairdos from the wind, and bald heads from the sun
8. Napkin / towel
7. Eye cover for better sleeping (and pinyata parties)
6. Dust mask and sneeze guard/mouth cover
5. Hobo bags and backpack lash-downs
4. Civilizing picnic table spread
3. Reusable gift wrap
2. Stylish scarf / neck warmer
1. Coronavirus no-sew face mask
22" / 56 cm square.
Screen-printed in the USA on 100% cotton using eco-friendly water-based discharge inks.
Comes starched, gets softer with washing and wear.
CARE: Machine-wash cool with like colors. Tumble dry low. Iron if needed on the reverse side, the non-printed surface.
In-use photography by Erin Berzel