Here are 5 handy uses for our Leather Care Dressing.
- Refresh yourwooden spoons, spatulas and kitchen utensils. Clean and thoroughly scrub your items. Soak in a light bleach or vinegar solution for an hour. Rinse well, towel dry and allow to dry out beforeconditioning.
- Apply a few coats to leather furniture that has been scratched by animals to help mask or remove the scratches. Though the scratches won't magically disappear, the dressing will help mask the presence of scuffs.
- Clean up yourwooden or bamboo cutting boards. Clean and thoroughly scrub all sizes of your cutting boards. Soak in a light bleach solution for an hour. Rinse well, towel dry and allow to dry out beforeconditioning.
- Treat leather gloves. Work the dressing into the leather to refresh, renew and preserve your leather work gloves. It works well on both work gloves and fine gloves.
- Soften hard-working hands. As you are conditioning your home products, treat your hands to some Leather Care Dressing along the way.